ENROLMENT IN THE 1ST CYCLE
There are three admission application periods for enrolling into the University of Primorska.
Enrolment procedures differ depending on the following status of applicants:
- Citizens of European Union Member States and foreign citizens who have permanent residence in Slovenia who (or whose parents) are taxpayers in Slovenia
- Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship and foreign citizens from countries that are not European Union Member States (see Enrolment for foreign citizens)
CITIZENS OF EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATES AND FOREIGN CITIZENS WHO HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN SLOVENIA WHO (OR WHOSE PARENTS) ARE TAXPAYERS IN SLOVENIA
Apply for the enrolment places for Slovenian citizens published in the Call for Slovenian Enrolment
Submit the first application on the eVŠ portal - the deadline is extended to 9 June 2020
Submit the second application from 20 August to 28 August 2020
Submit the application in the last term for enrolment 24 and 25 September 2020 (until 12.00).
Candidates who have already completed secondary school should submit the following required evidence to the Higher Education Application-Information Service of the University of Primorska (which implements application procedures for the University of Primorska in the first and second admission application period) together with the first and second application:
- Notarised copy of the final certificate of a four-year secondary school (within 5 days of receiving the certificate or by 1 September at the latest if they will conclude secondary school this year)
- Notarized transcripts for the last two years of completed secondary school
- The decision on the recognition of foreign certificates or decision on nostrification (recognition of degree from a foreign university)
THE APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT IS AVAILABLE HERE.
Full instructions for completing the application are available here.
Assistance with filling out the application:
Phone: +386 1 478 85 90 (from 8:00 AM until 22:00 PM CET during working days)