1st Cycle Studies
Common provisions of the Call for enrolment into undergraduate and second-cycle integrated master's degree study programmes in 2023/2024 Academic Year are availabe here: COMMON PROVISIONS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- UNIVERSITY OF PRIMORSKA: CALL FOR ENROLMENT INTO FIRST CYCLE UNDERGRADUATE (Bachelor degree) STUDY PROGRAMMES IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023/2024
- AVAILABLE PLACES
Important: The first application period is extended until 27 March 2023
The corrected timetable is published at >>> >>> EVŠ PORTAL
Link to general news from the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation (in Slovenian) >>> HERE <<<.
- Pogoji za vpis v univerzitetne študijske programe 1. stopnje UP 2023/2024 za kandidate z opravljeno poklicno maturo in petim predmetom splošne mature (v angleščini)
2nd Cycle Studies
On 21 March 2022, the University of Primorska published the call for enrollment in Master's study programs and doctoral study programs in the academic year 2022/2023.
On 6 April 2022 the UP will open the first-round application period for the enrolment into Master's and Doctoral study programs in the academic year 2022/2023.
Call for Enrolment
COFUNDING TUITION FEES IN DOCTORAL STUDIES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PRIMORSKA IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023/2024
Co-funding tuition fees of public doctoral programs are governed by the Decree on co-financing of doctoral studies (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 22/17 and 105/20; hereinafter: Decree) and the Act Amending the Higher Education Act.
In the academic year, 2023/2024 the tuition fees for co-funding of doctoral studies will be provided to all doctoral students meeting the requirements of the Decree and Criteria for the selection of candidates for co-funding tuition fees in doctoral studies at the University of Primorska.
Doctoral students who are interested in co-funding of tuition fees of PhD programmes and are meeting the requirements from Criteria UP will have to complete the Statement on the fulfilment of the conditions for co-funding tuition fees in doctoral studies for students of the University of Primorska and submit it upon the invitation to enrol the Doctoral degree programmes at the University of Primorska. Faculties conducting doctoral study programmes will publish the Statement on their websites upon enrollment.
Tuition fees for co-funding of doctoral studies may be granted to students meeting the following requirements:
- they are enrolled in the 1st year of doctoral studies and the average grade of exams at the previous level of study is 8 or if they have a scientific publication. The relevance of the publication has to be approved by the Commission for Scientific Research and Development of the UP.
- they are enrolled in the 2nd 3rd or 4th year of doctoral studies and have regularly advanced to the 2nd 3rd and 4th year of doctoral studies. Regular advancement to the higher year of doctoral studies is also considered in cases when the student has an extension of status for justified reasons in accordance with the Higher Education Act, the Statute of UP and in accordance with Article 49 of the Act on Intervention Measures to Contain the COVID-19 Epidemic and Mitigate its Consequences for Citizens and the Economy.
- they have not yet obtained the level of education matching the level of education obtained under third-cycle doctoral study programmes;
- their studies under doctoral degree programmes to obtain a PhD, regardless whether they have been completed, are not or have not been co-funded from public funds.
All candidates who wish to receive co-financing must fill out and submit the Statement on the fulfilment of the conditions for co-funding tuition fees in doctoral studies for students of the University of Primorska!
Students will be informed about the share of co-founded tuition fee after the Call for enrollment into the Doctoral degree programmes ends, by the end of November. The co-financing share will be the same for all doctoral students and will depend on the number of enrolled students meeting the Criteria and the funds received from the Ministry of Higer Education, Science and Innovation.
General information on study programs can be found on the faculties' websites.
Laura Šušteršič Zorn - email@example.com in T: +386 5 611 75 23 (For specific information about co-financing of doctoral studies)
Student Affairs Office UP FTŠ Turistica - firstname.lastname@example.org in T: +386 5 617 70 28