University libraries are open and offer all services, provided that the hygenic and epidemiological guidelines of the National Institute of Public Health for working in closed spaces are observed.
General measures, followed by all librarians and library users:
1) each library sts a maximum number of users, who can be present in a library at the same time – this informations is visibly displayed at the entrance and the maximum number of visitors is not surpassed;
2) only healthy people without any signs of respiratory infection can enter the library;
3) entry to the library is limited to the people who recovered from Covid-19, were vaccinated, or were tested
less than a week ago – the same rule already applies to lectures;
4) hand, sneeze, and cough hygiene;
5) masks have to be worn in all library rooms, without exceptions;
6) interpersonal safety distance (1.5 meter) has to be observed;
7) regular hand disinfection;
8) regular air ventilation;
9) other general measures as recommended by NIJZ.
Of course, you can still order books via the My Library system (at least 3 days in advance) or via email / phone.