The University of Primorska invites all students who are eligible, to apply for the Public call to obtain scholarships from the Scholarship Fund of University of Primorska in the academic year 2021/2022.
The Scholarship Fund of the University of Primorska is based on a partnership between the University of Primorska, municipalities, and the private sector. Its aim is to reward and encourage the best students of UP, offer their knowledge to potential employers during the course of their study process, and provide opportunities for employment to these students as soon as they finish their studies. The objective of the Fund is at the same time to support all UP students in achieving the best possible results in their studies.
With this Public Call, the University of Primorska invites all:
- candidates for enrolment in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd cycle study programmes of UP and
- students who, in the academic year of 2021/2022, will be enrolled in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd cycle study programmes of UP,
to apply for this public call, and thus express their interest in joining the Fund.
There are two changes this year, namely:
- Online application through the KC UP portal (Splet-išče KC UP),
- conditional inclusion in the Fund (more information in the public call).
The amount of the scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022 is from 2.000,00 EUR to 4.800,00 EUR.
In the case when the scholarships are awarded via UP, the scholarship amount is 2.000,00 EUR per academic year. In certain cases, a higher scholarship can also be awarded, namely:
- for students enrolled in the 1st and 2nd cycle, who score from 80 to 89 points, the scholarship can be as high as 300,00 EU per month, respectively as high as 3.000,00 EU per academic year;
- for students enrolled in the 1st and 2nd cycle, who score from 90 to 100 points, the scholarship can be as high as 480,00 EU per month, respectively as high as 4.800,00 EU per academic year;
- for students enrolled in the 3rd cycle, the scholarship can be as high as 1.000,00 EU per month, respectively as high as 10.000,00 EU per academic year.
Scholarship contracts will be concluded between UP, Fund partners (employers), and students with whom there is a mutual interest in the conclusion of the contract. By signing the scholarship contract, the student agrees that in the case that they are offered employment by a partner of the fund (employer) they will accept the offer and, after completing their studies, work for the partner of the fund for at least as long as they received the scholarship.
Application deadline: September 30th, 2021. The application is submitted in due time if it is submitted between March 9th, 2021 to September 30th, 2021.
On the website of the Career Center of the University of Primorska (KC UP), which is the administrator of the UP Scholarship Fund, you will find all details and the public call: UP Scholarship Fund 2021/2022 - PUBLIC CALL!
Contacts: Career Center of University of Primorska, Center for Lifelong Learning and Career Orientation, Address: Titov trg 4, 6000 Koper, Slovenija Phone: +386 5 611 76 33 or+386 5 611 76 36, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.